Monday, August 22, 2011

The Lasts of Summer

I head back down to school on Thursday and I really wanted to make the best of my last weekend here.  I was totally pleased with the results.  I was both productive yet not stressed and did a lot of my favorite things all the while staying away from my phone and computer.  Dinner and dessert on the water and one of my friends houses on Nassau Point on Friday Night, took the boat around Shelter Island on Saturday just my father and I, concert at Jones Beach with my sister on Saturday night*, and lazy Sunday morning.  The weekend felt just long enough.

* For anyone who went to the Ke$ha and LMFAO concert on Saturday Night, you were lucky.  It was amazingly fun and essentially one GIANT dance party.  I was shufflin' in the aisles. We had great seats (10 rows away from the stage) and it was the perfect ending to the summer.

my sister and I dressed for the ke$ha and LMFAO concert

No comments:

Post a Comment