Monday, August 1, 2011

Great Weekends

beautiful days
Although its hard to pin-point exactly what made this particular weekend so awesome, it was probably the best thus far this summer.  The weather was perfect, hot but not humid and unbelievably sunny clear skies. My sister and I spent saturday on the boat driving around Shelter Island observing the longest Sunfish race in the world and getting a great tan while we were at it, and Sunday was partially spent playing Softball, and partially catching up on some reading.  Not to mention the start of SHARK WEEK! I have a feeling that this week is going to be just as awesome. A few pictures from this weekend, more to come once I get my film developed (yes I know... old school.)

my adorable puppy
rose of sharon's are in bloom
pink lemonade

husking fresh sweet corn 

No comments:

Post a Comment