Monday, August 8, 2011

Things that Need to be Told

Although I am not one for basic blog posts,  I feel that this must be shared.  I might have just had the best facial of my life on Saturday, if not top then definitely top 3.  I went into this place thinking that I was just going to get an average facial, and I was dead wrong.  It was an hour of pure bliss and spa extravagance without the outrageous price tag.  I shamefully admit to spending $130+ on a good facial and my all organic facial at Eastern Sun Holistic Health was only $90 for an awesome facial with products that smell amazing plus a little extra pampering that left my skin soft, clean, and break-out free.  Totally worth the money, check it out! I am definitely going back for more treatments.

Eastern Sun Holistic Health is located in the Feather Hill complex in Southold

No comments:

Post a Comment